Mother And Child Health Materials
These materials are aimed at people learning together in adult education and training groups, in formal and informal community groups, and in business and industry.
They cover the following six areas of mother and child health:
- Diarrhoea and vomiting in babies and children
- Immunisation and respiratory illness
- Safe motherhood
- Breast feeding and infant nutrition
- Child Abuse
- Childhood accidents (paraffin poisoning and burns)
Each of the six Mother and Child topics is made up of a set of materials that include:
- a comic story
- a set of posters
- an audio tape and a user guide.
Video material from the Soul City television series is also available.