- Tribute to Nelson Mandela Dec 06, 2013
- New partners join Eldis in “Open Knowledge Hub” project Nov 29, 2013
- 3rd Global Forum on Human Resources for Health - The Recife Political Declaration on Human Resources for Health Nov 20, 2013
- Alcohol Advertising Ban on ENCA’s Judge For Yourself Nov 19, 2013
Soul Buddyz Series 4
A collection of documents containing the target audience research from Soul Buddyz Series 4
- Road Safety - "Stop speeding and ride a bit careful"
- Children's experiences of road accidents, what they know about road safety and how they perceive their ability to stay safe on the roads.
- Psychological trauma - "We are not equal"
- Children's experiences of crime-related violence, the psychological trauma that results and their strategies for coping with it.
- HIV - AIDS
- The nature of boy/girl relationships amongst 12 to 14 year olds, their knowledge and experience of sex and what they want to know about sexuality.